Friday, October 3, 2014

Infuser Water Bottle

I recently was given the chance to check out this Infuser Water Bottle

I really liked this water infuser bottle. To me it is the perfect size holding 25oz. I think the fact that it has finger grips and a locking lid is a fantastic design idea. The water bottle itself is quite sturdy. The grips make the bottle easier and more comfortable to hold. (I accidentally dropped this in the car the other day while handing it to my daughter in the back seat and was so thrilled to see that it didn't leak at all because it was locked.) There is also a loop that you can use to hook this bottle onto your belt, knapsack, gym bag, book bag. 

Another pleasant surprise came in my e-mail from this company, several recipes for water infusions. I cannot wait to try some of them instead of my standard lemon water like in my photo above. Since I received this item I have found myself drinking a lot more water. I easily got two full bottles of infused water with the fruit I used to make it. This bottle has a dual filtration spout strainer and infusers basket,you can easily put more fruits on the outside of the basket for even more flavor without the worry of excess pulp and pits

The fact that this bottle is BPA free helps to put my mind at ease. I think that I will buy a couple more of these for my daughters who love buying flavored water . Having this item will save me a lot of money in the long run. It is also easy to clean and dishwasher safe. It comes with a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, and a Limited Lifetime Warranty, it even covers accidental damage. The product insert will explain it all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment