Saturday, September 20, 2014

Fast Froth

I was lucky enough to get a chance to to review this milk frother. Billed as The Best Milk Frother.

I love, love, LOVE kitchen gadgets so I was very happy that I was able to try this product out. I also love lattes but my wallet sadly does not. What a thrill it is to be able to make my own at home. As you can see it does froth up the milk nicely. Having never used an item like this before I will admit to making a tiny mess. I spilled some of the milk on my first attempt at a latte, but it was nothing bad. The latte itself came out great and I had no issues at all when I made my second one. 

The milk frother fit comfortably in my hand, it is not at all bulky and so very easy to use. You just need to place the frother into a mug filled a third of the way with hot, but not boiling milk, with the spiral near the bottom of the mug and press the button to turn it on. You then whisk the milk to three or four times its original volume. It all happens within seconds. Even my kids tried it out with some hot chocolate, (which was fantastic by the way, they loved the foam on top), and the item is a since to clean up. You just have to rinse it off, remembering not to submerge this item in water or get the motor or battery compartments wet. 

I also loved the fact that the required 2 AA batteries came included with this item. 



No comments:

Post a Comment