Friday, September 12, 2014

RealPower™ AirX Premium Ultra-Thin Portable Charger

I recently was given the oppurtitity to test out this item.*


As you can see that the RealPower™ AirX Premium Ultra-Thin Portable Charger is indeed rather thin and comes with a charging cord and five interchangable heads to charges a variety of portable devices. It was a little heavier than I expected it to be, but that is not really an issue at all. It fits nicely in my purse and laptop case. This device will charge the Apple iPhone 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, iPad, Air, Mini, Samsung Galaxy S5. S4. S3, Note, nexus, LG, HTC, Moto, PSP, to name a few. My favorite thing about this power bank is that it has dual USB outputs, a great thing when you have three kids who all want their devices charged at the same time when you have a limited mumber of outlets in your home. I like how there are power indicator lights on the top of the power bank to let you know how much charge is left. My only wish is that this came with a pouch to keep the different adapters in. Also it should be noted that this product does not come with an AC adapter to charge it. You will have to use any standard mini USB phone charger to charge it. 

Since receiving this item I have used it to charge multiple items that we have here at my home, cell phones, my nook, kindles, 4th generation iPod (I love the fact that there was a charger for this item included). I was quite surprised at how quickly it charged my portable devices. I also like the fact that the ports light up as the connected devices charge so you know that it is on and working.. There is also a tiny LED flashlight on the power bank which might come in handy.

 I think that this is an item that I'd like to keep on my person since I have a toddler and will bring along my kindle for him to play or watch movies on while my older girls at at their dance or music lessons. It is something to keep him entertained and I won't have to worry about the battery dying on him any more. This would be an excellent item for someone who travels a lot to have since I have seen people stalking and jumping at open outlets at airports before. 

Over all I am very pleased with this product. 

*item was free of charge in exchange for my unbiasad  opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment